Workshops & Classes
Katie Picco host a range of flower workshops and classes throughout the year at our florist shop in Hemel Hempstead. Our flower workshops and classes are created and designed especially for you and are designed to cater for all abilities from novices to advanced florists. If you would like to enquire about a private workshop for a special event, please get in touch on 01442 266228 or drop us an email.
- Workshops are held on selected dates, beginning at 11am or 2pm and last approx. 2 hours
- Workshops have a maximum of 4 places, so book early to avoid disappointment!
- Booking can be made through our website or give us a call (non-refundable or transferable if cancelled within 48 hours of the booked workshop)
Book your Workshop PLace online now:
- All the equipment and materials you need including, containers, flowers and foliage
- Light refreshments throughout the class
- A friendly, relaxed environment suitable for all abilities
What you need to bring:
- Phone or camera to take photos of your work
- A warm jumper/cardigan as it can be a cooler climate
You take away:
- Your own design including containers
- New skills and techniques that you’ll be able to enjoy for years to come
- The memories of an enjoyable experience